All in-person tax sites are currently closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. You can make an appointment for Virtual Home Tax Assistance – Ability to do taxes from home. No person to person contact.
Single Stop Free Tax Appointments
Single Stop is a safe space that will support you and your family’s needs. You can now make an appointment for Free Virtual Tax Prep. The ability to do taxes from home. No person to person contact.
Am I Eligible for Free Tax Prep?
You may be eligible if your income for 2019 was below $64,000.
However, to participate in the Virtual Home Prep, the following is required.
- Have a cell/smartphone – (iPhone or Android) and give us that number
- Consent to receiving text messages to that cell phone number
- Willing to download the app to the cell phone – so we can verify your identity using video conference using zoom app
- Be willing to upload (picture/images) of your tax documents to a secure electronic dropbox for tax preparation.
- If satisfied with the return, consent to electronic signature using DocuSign for efile.
By selecting the Start button below, you will be asked to fill out a brief survey and schedule your appointment.
All electronic means of assistance through the Virtual Home Tax Assistance have been approved by the IRS and are HIPAA compliant.